The owner of the winning square this Saturday will win themselves a one-year adult membership of the IRFU SC - click here to see all the Irish Rugby goodness that goes with it.
As always, to qualify for the competition you will have to stay tuned to the HarpinOnRugby Facebook page throughout the coming week and follow the instructions when the posts are published. Below you will see a grid showing the days, times and number of qualifiers for each post.
Click here for a more detailed explanation of how the “unriggable raffle” works.
NO. OF QUALIFIERS
* = Thursday's post will be at one of the following times - 9am 12noon 3pm 6pm 9pm
The rugby match which will provide the winning square for this competition is the Champions Cup match between Leinster and Toulon on Saturday, December 19, 2015.
The following extra rules are unfortunate but necessary
- the competition winner will only be contacted via the social media account they used to qualify
- only one entry per separate Facebook account is allowed each day, but it’s ok to enter once on each of the four days
- each window closes 3 hours after posting – if all of the spots are not all taken, the extra ones will be allocated in a manner to be determined by the competition organisers.
- when you are asked to leave an “exact phrase” this means you can use the phrase with OR without the quotes; also, since speed is a factor in the competition we will make allowances for typos once it is clear a decent attempt has been made to repeat the phrase
- for some windows “edited” Facebook comments will not be permitted as entries…this will be outlined as part of the post where it applies
- for transparency purposes your qualifying comment must remain on the social media post until at least two hours of completion of the rugby match that is to determine the competition winner.
- be aware that Facebook have been known to display comments in a random order on the web; as competition organisers we will do all we can to ensure the timeline is properly followed in each window.
- entrants’ positions on the grid are set and not open for discussion, nor are any other final decisions made by the competition organisers.
If you have any questions about the competition and/or its format or would like to sponsor one down the line, feel free to email we'd be happy to help.
BE SURE AND HAVE A GO AND BEST OF LUCK!!! JLP