from Intersport Elverys...
Ireland rugby star Simon Zebo takes on Bruce Willis’’ iconic role in our take on 80’s action blockbuster Die Hard, swapping Nakatomi Plaza for Elverys Intersport HQ in County Mayo to launch Elverys Rugby World Cup 2015 campaign.
Zebo, who is the new Elverys brand ambassador, takes on a dozen dastardly villains hell bent on stealing Elverys consignment of the 2015 Ireland Rugby World Cup jerseys. Every action hero needs an antagonist and in this case it’s Ireland’s own Hans Gruber, Patrick McDonald, of Father Ted, Savage Eye and Naked Camera fame.
Also starring in the spoof is Farmer Michael, the man behind the internet sensation that is the Galway Daily News website. Cameos come from the Tipperary All-Star Hurlers Séamus Callanan and Patrick ‘Bonner’ Maher as the over-zealous police detectives.
All fans who purchase a Canterbury Ireland Rugby Jersey from Elverys stores nationwide or online can enter to win the Ultimate Fan Experience.
THE ULTIMATE FAN EXPERIENCE
Anyone who buys an Ireland Rugby Jersey can enter our biggest ever ticket giveaway.
One Winner will win …
- A Trip to the 2015 Rugby World Cup Final
- A trip to the 2016 Champions League Final
- A trip to any Premier League Game of your choice
- Tickets to Irelands Six Nations home games x 3
- Tickets to both the 2016 All Ireland GAA Hurling + Football Finals
- Tickets to any 2 x Ireland International Football home games of your choice
NOTE : HarpinOnRugby is not involved in the running of the above competition - stay tuned to ElverysBlog for further details to be announced soon.