|CLICK THE GRID FOR A BETTER LOOK|
FINAL SCORE : ITALY - 3 IRELAND - 26
WINNING SQUARE : IT 3 IR 6
COMPETITION WINNER : MICHELE MORROW BELL
Our "unriggable raffles" are back in time for the Six Nations! This one is brought to you by Dtwo Night Club.
The winner of our latest competition will win a reserved area in front of one of the big screens for Ireland v France, a bucket of 5 beers, and free finger food - not bad, eh?
We'll let them tell you about how they're set up for the Six Nations...
Dtwo (60 Harcourt St, Dublin 2) will be showing all the Six Nation games live on over 20 screens including a monster 20ft screen in the Beer Garden. Playing host to the supporters of the six nations, the venue will be fully decorated and we'll have face-painting, giveaways, competitions, and much more. There will also be great drink promotions. Click here for more information!
We are taking bookings offering stadium style seating in front of the massive screens and free finger food at half time of all the games. Booking can be done by emailing email@example.com or calling Dtwo on (01) 4764603.
As you can see from the video below, we have an incredible atmosphere for big sporting occasions and the Six Nations will be no different.
As always, to qualify for the competition you will have to stay tuned to the HarpinOnRugby Facebook page throughout the coming week and follow the instructions when the posts are published. Below you will see a grid showing the days, times and number of qualifiers for each post.
NO. OF QUALIFIERS
The rugby match which will provide the winning square for this competition is Ireland’s Six Nations clash with Italy on Saturday, February 7, 2015.
The following extra rules are unfortunate but necessary.
- by entering the competition it is assumed you are at least 18 years of age on the date of this blog post. Dtwo reserve the right to refuse admission should the competition winner be unable to meet this requirement.
- the competition winner will only be contacted via the social media account they used to qualify
- only one entry per separate Facebook account is allowed each day, but it’s ok to enter once on each of the four days
- each window closes 3 hours after posting – if all of the spots are not all taken, the extra ones will be allocated in a manner to be determined by the competition organisers.
- when you are asked to leave an “exact phrase” this means you can use the phrase with OR without the quotes; also, since speed is a factor in the competition we will make allowances for typos once it is clear a decent attempt has been made to repeat the phrase
- for some windows “edited” Facebook comments will not be permitted as entries…this will be outlined as part of the post where it applies
- for transparency purposes your qualifying comment must remain on the social media post until at least two hours of completion of the rugby match that is to determine the competition winner.
- be aware that Facebook have been known to display comments in a random order on the web; as competition organisers we will do all we can to ensure the timeline is properly followed in each window.
- entrants’ positions on the grid are set and not open for discussion, nor are any other final decisions made by the competition organisers.
If you have any questions about the competition and/or its format or would like to sponsor one down the line, feel free to email we'd be happy to help.
BE SURE AND HAVE A GO AND BEST OF LUCK!!! JLP