We try not to have more than one competition running at a time but I reckon here we can make an exception…
UPDATE JAN 10 - it seems the 5pm kickoff time for the Q & A is putting people off so we probably need to simplify the rules!
amendments in yellow
Will you be free to visit the Aviva Stadium next Wednesday, January 15 around 5pm?
If so, would you like to attend a special Q & A session with Joe Schmidt & his coaching staff?
The Irish Rugby Supporters Club have kindly offered as many as TEN pairs of tickets to the event just for HarpinOnRugby readers!
Normally we run competitions using what we call an “unriggable raffle” (click here to learn about the latest one) but as there are to be ten different winners this time around, we’re using a more conventional format…hopefully you also appreciate there still won’t be any “rigging” going on! :-)
Here’s how to enter…
- Come up with a witty caption for the photo above featuring the Ireland coach along with Les Kiss
- OR if you’d rather skip the creative part but would still like to go, just put the phrase “I’d like to talk to Joe” in the body of your email entry
- Email your entry to email@example.com and MAKE SURE THE SUBJECT LINE HAS ONLY THESE THREE WORDS >>> Talk To Joe
- Get all this done by 12 noon on Sunday, January 12th
The best (and not too dirty!) caption will be made into a meme and published on the HarpinOnRugby Facebook page - the author plus nine other entrants will receive a pair of tickets to the event. Note - preference will be given to those who offer captions, BUT at least one who enters without one will win a pair of tickets.
So get your thinking caps on and have a go! Best of luck! JLP
A few unfortunate but necessary rules…
- By entering the competition it is assumed that you will be able to attend the event in question - tickets will not be exchangeable for another prize.
- We cannot stress enough the importance of using “Talk To Joe” (without the quotes) in the subject line of your email. It is the only way you can guarantee your entry coming through.
- You can submit as many captions as you like but no single email address can win more than one pair of tickets.
- The ten winners will be chosen by HarpinOnRugby and all decisions pertaining to this competition will be final.