CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR AN "UNRIGGABLE RAFFLE" BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON
CLICK THE GRID FOR A BETTER LOOK
Throughout the rugby season we run a unique style of competition here on HarpinOnRugby known as an “unriggable raffle”. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it is quite straightforward once you get the hang of it.
Here’s a run down of how to take part.
- FOLLOW HARPIN ON RUGBY ON SOCIAL MEDIA - it can be Twitter Facebook or Google+
- READ THE INTRO POST CAREFULLY - A new competition is usually launched with an introductory post on this HoR2 blog, which usually publishes on a Saturday evening. This will give you details on the sponsors, the prize and the rules specific to that particular competition.
- QUALIFY FOR THE GRID - You can only win the competition if you’re on the “unriggable raffle” grid. To do this you must be one of the first to follow the instructions on a social media post on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ on selected nights during the week (details given on the Intro post)
- MAKE NOTE OF YOUR GRID LOCATION - In the photo above, there is a grid we ran for a competition in November 2013. As you can see there are numbers & letters running down the side and along the top. If you qualify for the grid, it is usually published on the Friday evening at 9pm, so you can jot down the position/s that are relevant to you.
- FIND OUT IF YOU WON! - Each competition relates to a particular rugby match - the one in the grid above used the Rabo Pro12 match between Leinster and the Scarlets. The winner of the competition is the person who owns the square which corresponds to the FINAL SCORE WHEN YOU USE ONLY THE LAST DIGIT. So in this case, the final score was Leinster 36 Scarlets 19, which meant the winning square was L-6 S-9.
Of course if you have any questions, be sure and email we’ll be happy to explain.
Why not have a go at the next one?