CLICK THE GRID FOR A BETTER LOOK
WINNING SQUARE : W 9 A 7
(entered competition Monday 9:06pm)
Time for our first “unriggable raffle” of the new season, and our sponsors are the same kind folks who brought us the last one.
Emerald Rugby Magazine have launched a new Facebook page and to celebrate they have offered two prizes for the raffle winner…first there’s a one-year subscription to their excellent magazine, plus there’s a copy of the book “Leinster Conquering Europe” as a super bonus.
The fixture which will provide the winning square for this week’s competition is the Rugby Championship clash between Australia and New Zealand on Saturday, August 17, kickoff 11am Irish time.
If you’re unsure as to how the “unriggable raffles” work, click here.
The following rules are unfortunate but necessary.
- the competition winner must provide an Ireland or UK address.
- only one entry per Facebook account is allowed each day, but it’s ok to enter once on each of the four days
- each window closes 3 hours after posting – if all the spots are not taken, the extra ones will be allocated in a fifth window which will open on Friday at a time yet to be determined.
- when you are asked to leave an “exact phrase” this means you can use the phrase with OR without the quotes; also, since speed is a factor in the competition we will make allowances for typos once it is clear a decent attempt has been made to repeat the phrase
- for transparency purposes your qualifying comment must remain on the Facebook post until Friday 9pm at the latest, ie when the grid is officially made public.
- be aware that Facebook have been known to display comments in a random order on the web; as competition organisers we will do all we can to ensure the timeline is properly followed in each window.
- entrants’ positions on the grid are set and not open for discussion, nor are any other final decisions made by the competition organisers.
If you have any questions about the competition and/or its format, feel free to email we'd be happy to explain.
Be sure and have a go and best of luck! JLP