WHEN YOU ENTER A HoR COMPETITION IT IS ASSUMED YOU HAVE BOTH READ & UNDERSTOOD BOTH THE FORMAT AND RULES!
CLICK THE GRID FOR A BETTER LOOK
FINAL SCORE : WALLABIES-16 LIONS-41
WINNING SQUARE : W 6 L 1
COMPETITION WINNER : EMMET NEALON
There’s just one more big match left in the 2013/2014 season, and you don’t need me to tell you how much is at stake.
Well, now there’s even more.
To celebrate their Summer Issue, the good folks at Emerald Rugby Magazine have offered HoR readers a one year subscription as prize for our final “unriggable raffle” of the season.
All you have to do to qualify for the latest grid is follow the HarpinOnRugby Facebook page and be sure and tune in throughout the week for special posts…follow the instructions in time and you’ll be in with a shout!
The fixture which will provide the winning square for this week’s competition is the Lions’ third test match against Australia on Saturday, July 6.
If you’re unsure as to how the “unriggable raffles” work, click here.
Check the table below for the days & times the qualification windows will open.
|DAY||TIME||NO. OF QUALIFIERS|
The following rules are unfortunate but necessary.
- the competition winner must provide an Ireland or UK address.
- only one entry per Facebook account is allowed each day, but it’s ok to enter once on each of the four days
- each window closes 3 hours after posting – if all the spots are not taken, the extra ones will be allocated in a fifth window which will open on Friday at a time yet to be determined.
- when you are asked to leave an “exact phrase” this means you can use the phrase with OR without the quotes; also, since speed is a factor in the competition we will make allowances for typos once it is clear a decent attempt has been made to repeat the phrase
- for transparency purposes your qualifying comment must remain on the Facebook post until Friday 9pm at the latest, ie when the grid is officially made public.
- be aware that Facebook have been known to display comments in a random order on the web; the competition organisers will do all we can to ensure the timeline is properly followed in each window.
- entrants’ positions on the grid are set and not open for discussion, nor are any other final decisions made by the competition organiser
If you have any questions about the competition and/or its format, feel free to email we'd be happy to explain.
Be sure and have a go and best of luck! JLP