CLICK THE GRID FOR A BETTER LOOK
FINAL SCORE : WALLABIES-16 LIONS-41
WINNING SQUARE : W 6 L 1
COMPETITION WINNER : EMMET NEALON
There’s just one more big match left in the 2013/2014 season, and you don’t need me to tell you how much is at stake.
|DAY||TIME||NO. OF QUALIFIERS|
The following rules are unfortunate but necessary.
- the competition winner must provide an Ireland or UK address.
- only one entry per Facebook account is allowed each day, but it’s ok to enter once on each of the four days
- each window closes 3 hours after posting – if all the spots are not taken, the extra ones will be allocated in a fifth window which will open on Friday at a time yet to be determined.
- when you are asked to leave an “exact phrase” this means you can use the phrase with OR without the quotes; also, since speed is a factor in the competition we will make allowances for typos once it is clear a decent attempt has been made to repeat the phrase
- for transparency purposes your qualifying comment must remain on the Facebook post until Friday 9pm at the latest, ie when the grid is officially made public.
- be aware that Facebook have been known to display comments in a random order on the web; the competition organisers will do all we can to ensure the timeline is properly followed in each window.
- entrants’ positions on the grid are set and not open for discussion, nor are any other final decisions made by the competition organiser